The Karel Appel Foundation issues Certificates of Authenticity for paintings.
To apply for a Certificate of Authenticity:
- Download the Application Form and the Terms & Conditions.
- Fill out and sign both forms.
- Send the forms to the Karel Appel Foundation, together with all professional photographic material:
- digital high resolution colour image of front and backside of the work, 60 MB TIFF format
- colour photograph, 15 x 20 cm
- black & white photograph, 15 x 20 cm
- photograph of the backside, 15 x 20 cm
Since March 1, 2016 the Foundation does not process authenticity requests for works on paper and works on paper mounted on canvas (papier marouflé sur toile). Previously issued certificates remain valid.
Karel Appel Foundation
1071 DE Amsterdam